Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Dressing is creamy, sweet with a tangy kick and is made with only four ingredients! The very best dressing for salads or wraps.
Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
This Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Dressing comes together with just four simple ingredients and makes any ordinary salad taste sweet, tangy and absolutely delicious. Growing up, I never cared for salads, because our family didn’t make our own dressings and we usually just had the typical Ranch or Thousand Island dressing variety. Nothing wrong with those dressings at all, but it got boring after a while. Now that I’ve discovered how to easily make my own flavorful dressings, I adore piling fresh fruits and veggies in a bowl and drizzling them with homemade salad dressing. This one is my favorite because it’s sweet and savory, the perfect blend of both. And with only four ingredients, I can make this in a snap!
What Kind of Jam to Use in Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
I’m pretty picky when it comes to the strawberry jam I use in this dressing. It has to be the new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread. This tasty spread is made with real strawberries that are naturally sweetened with honey. The strawberry flavor is so fresh and sweet. We are big fans of Smucker’s because they are a family like us that believes in top quality products. We have seen it first hand and we won’t use anything else when it comes to jams.
To learn more about this delicious Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread and some of the other Smucker’s Fruit & Honey flavors available, click here.
Suggestions for this Recipe
- Use a good quality mayonnaise for that extra creamy texture. There are a lot of good quality, lower calorie options. I like Best Foods, but you can try your favorite brand too!
- I try to use at least 2% milk or whole in this recipe. The creamier the better!
- Keep this dressing in the refrigerator, tightly covered or in a dressing bottle. It’ll stay nice and fresh for up to two weeks!
- Serve it over all kinds of salads, turkey or chicken wraps or as a fruit or veggie dip.
- You could try different flavors of jam for all kinds of dressing flavors. Peach, apricot, or blackberry would all be delicious!
More Delicious Dressing Recipes
Homemade dressings are SO much better than the bottled stuff from the grocery store. No preservatives, extra hidden calories, just fresh ingredients that you can feel good about. Try some of our very favorite homemade salad dressings and see for yourself. Plus, they’re easy to make!
- Creamy Thai Peanut Dressing
- Homemade Creamy Basil Dressing
- Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cilantro Lime Dressing (Cafe Rio Copycat)
- Homemade Russian Dressing
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
How to Make Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- Add all ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth. Use on salads and wraps.
- Keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Blendtec Blender
*This is post is sponsored by the Smucker’s brand. All opinions expressed are my own.