I love a good chicken salad recipe, but I like these even better!! It is everything I love in a yummy Indian or Thai dish in a wrap. I have actually already made this recipe twice per request of my husband. It’s also a great lunch on the go. We just made up the mix and kept it in a bowl in the fridge, then would throw it in a wrap with some lettuce. So yummy!!!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c. cashews
- 1/2 c. diced cucumber
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. raisins (or golden raisins)
- sandwich wraps (I used the garden herb wraps)
- arugula or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 to 2 tsp. curry powder
- Mix together all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Then gently fold in the chicken, cucumber, carrots, cashews, and raisins. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Spoon the chicken salad into your wrap (ours made 6 to 8 wraps), top with lettuce, and roll up.