Oh this Cafe Rio Cilantro Ranch Dressing is So stinkin’ good! My husband isn’t a big fan of salad but he loves this ranch so much he smothers his burrito with it. Yeah– it is THAT good! Our Cafe Rio recipes is what first made our site take off. We posted the recipe for sweet pork and people went crazy over it. Little by little we figured out more recipes now we have a huge collection! We have gotten great feedback and positive comments from our fans out there. Check em’ out and you will see why we are the #1 site for Cafe Rio recipes!
To view ALL of our Cafe Rio / Costa Vida copycat recipes, click HERE.
|Our Version of Cafe Rio’s Cilantro Ranch Dressing|| |
- 1 packet TRADITIONAL Hidden Valley Ranch mix (not BUTTERMILK)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 2 tomatillos, remove husk, diced
- ½ bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno (we like it SPICY so we kept the seeds in it, if you like it mild, just remove the seeds)
- Mix all ingredients together in the blender. That's it!