Easy Crescent Chicken Roll Ups
Add Some Flair
If you aren’t working around picky eaters, and you want to add something to this dish, there are plenty of possibilities! One of my favorites is adding cooked bacon crumbles and diced mushrooms to the chicken filling mix. You could also add a little cayenne pepper to the mix to make it spicy! I’ve also seen people add a ranch dressing mix packet to the chicken mix. We use crushed croutons for the breading to make this meal a little quicker but you could make your own breading using Panko bread crumbs, oregano, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. You can also mix things up with the side dishes you serve with this meal. Check out some of our ideas below!
Side Dishes to Serve with Crescent Chicken Roll Ups
- Easy Garden Vegetable Rice
- Oven Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Easy Stovetop Rice Pilaf with Orzo
- Sautéed Sweet Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Green Beans
- Grilled Caesar Salad
What Our Readers Are Saying About Crescent Chicken Roll Ups
“Made these last night! SO good!” – Brady & Ashley
“We had these for dinner tonight and everyone loved them. My picky eater ate 3! Can’t wait to try some of your other recipes.” – Michelle Rowe
“I tried this recipe last night and it was AMAZING! I have two very picky little girls and they gobbled them right up! Definitely a new favorite at our house! Thanks!” – Terra
How to Make Easy Crescent Chicken Roll Ups
- Blend together first four ingredients.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spoon chicken into the bottom of the triangle, fold in the bottom corners, and roll up.
- Lightly roll in melted butter then roll in crushed croutons.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- If desired serve with a sauce of cream of chicken soup diluted with 1/2 cup milk over the crescent rolls. I also like to add salt, pepper, parsley, cayenne, and curry to the sauce.