These Healthy Baked Fiesta Avocado Egg Rolls with Cilantro Verde Dip are the perfect appetizer. They are loaded with yummy flavor but not hard on your waist line.
Each roll is only 168 calories, compared to fried egg rolls that can be 300 to 400 calories a piece! Perfect for when you are wanting to be good but need something yummy to bring to a potluck or party.
Each egg roll is loaded with avocado, black beans, and corn and baked nice and toasty. And you are going to love our healthy cilantro verde sauce. It is seriously amazing, no one can ever tell that it is low in calories. We put it on everything!
Cilantro Verde Dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes then stir in the taco seasoning, paprika, and chili powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Cut each avocado into 8 equal long sections, by quartering, then slicing each quarter in half.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper, add two slices of avocado, then a couple of spoonfuls of the black bean and corn mixture. Roll up and seal with a little bit of water on the tip of the egg roll wrapper. Repeat.
- Place egg rolls,sealed side down, on a baking sheet lined with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, then turn over and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Makes 12 egg rolls- 168 calories each.
- Serve with Cilantro Verde Dip- recipe HERE