You will love how simple this peach lemonade is. You can be enjoying your delicious drink in just a few minutes. The best part is: no lemon squeezing!
Easy Peach Lemonade
This Easy Peach Lemonade recipe was inspired by a peach lemonade I had at the FireSky Resort & Spa in Old Town, Scottsdale, Arizona. I think I tried every lemonade the resort had to offer. They were all fantastic but the peach lemonade was my VERY favorite. When I got home I decided that I needed to duplicate it so I could have my own little piece of FireSky with me whenever I wanted. It is the perfect balance of sweet and tart – I just want to drink it by the pool allllllll day!
Peach Lemonade the FAST Way
This is my “cheater” way of making this peach lemonade because frankly, I hate squeezing lemons – takes too much time. I am fine using the concentrate because it is 20 times easier and when mixed with the peach, you won’t even notice. You will love how quick my method is. No waiting for hours for the peaches to cool, no refrigerating forever to get that perfect chill, and no squeezing dang lemons! You can be enjoying your lemonade in just a few short minutes.
What if I Want to Use ALL Fresh Ingredients?
If you feel the need to make it ALL fresh, you totally can. It will just take a little bit longer. Here’s what you will do:
- Combine 1 cup of water and 1 1/2 cups of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a large pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (seeds removed), and 7 cups water.
- Follow instructions for adding peaches below.
More Refreshing Drink Ideas:
Love this peach lemonade and want even more delicious (non-alcoholic) summer drink ideas? Check these out!
How to make Peach Lemonade
- Peel peaches and remove pits.
- Dice peaches (doesn't need to be perfect) and combine with 2 c. water and sugar in a medium-sized sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Boil for about 5-6 minutes. Mash peaches with a potato masher for about a minute. Set aside.
- Place frozen concentrate In a plastic pitcher with a flat bottom.
- Place a sieve over the pitcher and pour peach mixture into the sieve a little at a time, allowing the juices to drain into the pitcher.
- Use a large spoon to help mash the juices through.
- Once you have gotten all the juice through, discard the remaining peach pulp.
- Stir peach juice and concentrate together until well mixed (it may still be warm).
- Add ice one cup at a time, stirring constantly, until the ice stops melting and the juice is chilled through. Add water to dilute further if needed.
- Large Sauce Pan