This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
This Creamy Peach Smoothie is a copycat of Roxberry’s Peachy Keen Smoothie. Fresh peaches, bananas, and creamy frozen yogurt make this a rich, tasty, refreshing treat!
Featured with this recipe
This Creamy Peach Smoothie is such a refreshing treat! I first tried Roxberry’s version of the Peachy Keen Smoothie several years ago and was hooked! I would pass by a Roxberry on my way to work every day and I can’t tell you how many times my car would veer into the drive-thru. Occasionally I’d grab a green smoothie to feel healthy but more often than not, I would order this little piece of peach heaven. The creamy texture and natural sweetness makes this an ideal afternoon snack, breakfast or even late night treat. If you’re a peach lover like I am, you will absolutely LOVE the peachy taste of this smoothie.
Ingredients in this Peach Smoothie
Sometimes smoothies have too many different flavors and things get lost, but this recipe is ALL peach flavor! The banana and the frozen yogurt are just there to make the smoothie super creamy. Here’s what you need:
- Peaches – You can use 16 ounces of frozen peaches or a few cups of fresh, sliced peaches.
- Frozen yogurt – I like to use plain vanilla frozen yogurt but you could find peach flavored yogurt as well. Find it near the ice cream at most grocery stores.
- Peach juice – Sometimes you can find frozen peach juice concentrate near the frozen orange juice, or in the canned juices aisle of the grocery store.
- Banana – I usually slice one fresh banana into my smoothie but you can easily use frozen bananas.
Add More Fruit Flavors
The beauty of smoothies is you can quite literally toss anything into a blender and create a delicious and refreshing meal in a cup! Substitute any frozen fruit you like! Strawberries, blackberries, mango, raspberries, bananas, pineapple, grapes, kiwi, blueberries, etc. One of my favorites is a strawberry peach smoothie, where I add a cup of frozen strawberries into the recipe above. It’s delicious!
If you can’t find the frozen yogurt you like or want a dairy-free option for your smoothie, try:
- Protein powder – add a scoop of your favorite non-dairy powder and some ice cubes to the smoothie.
- Oat milk, Soy milk, Almond milk or Coconut milk are all delicious dairy-free options.
Add Extra Sweetener
Looking for a way to sweeten your smoothie without additional sugar? Try these:
- Honey – drizzle a little into the smoothie before blending.
- Vanilla or other flavored Greek yogurt – adds extra protein and additional sweetness.
- Maple syrup – about a teaspoon or so.
- Vanilla extract – just about half a teaspoon will give your smoothie extra vanilla flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions about this Creamy Peach Smoothie
For this recipe, the frozen yogurt combined with the banana give it that creamy texture. You can also add healthy fats like regular yogurt, dairy milk, or protein powder for extra creaminess.
Using frozen fruit gives bulk to the smoothie, but you could add ice cubes, extra yogurt, avocado, chia seeds, oats, hemp seeds, or protein powder to make your smoothie thicker.
Try a blend of peaches with mangoes, strawberries, or blueberries for yummy flavor options. You can also make a smoothie bowl, with all the fruits, yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
READ NEXT: 33+ Breakfast Ideas
Other Peach Recipes You’ll Love
Peaches are seriously my favorite fruit! When they are ripe, there is nothing better! Next time peaches are in season, try this peach smoothie recipe, then freeze some and save them for these recipes:
- Peach Pie
- Canning Peaches at Home
- Peach Raspberry Cobbler
- Raspberry Peach Freezer Jam
- Peach Lemonade
- Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
- Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
- Summer Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Peach Tarts
Other Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
If you love this Creamy Peach Smoothie, you have to try some of our other delicious smoothie recipes!
How to Make a Creamy Peach Smoothie
Creamy Peach Smoothie
- Blendtec Blender
- 16 ounces peach slices frozen
- 1 cup frozen yogurt
- 1 cup peach juice
- 1 banana
- Put all ingredients in the blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve.
- Add frozen bananas instead of fresh to make the smoothie thicker.
- Add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness.
- Freeze your fresh peaches to have on hand for all kinds of recipes.
- Add a scoop of protein powder for extra nutrients.
Love this recipe?
We want to hear from you! Please leave a review.