This cool and creamy Pumpkin Dip has all the flavors of fall. It is especially delicious when paired with Gingersnap cookies.
Ginger Cookie Options
I definitely recommend getting ginger-flavored cookies to dip in this Pumpkin Dip. The two flavors together are so tasty!
- The best cookies to serve with this Pumpkin Dip are Ginger Thins. You can order them on Amazon. You can also find Ginger Thins at IKEA and at Trader Joes. They are a larger, flower-shaped cookie with a smooth texture. I believe the Trader Joes cookies are called Cookie Thins Triple Ginger.
- If you are serving this dip during the Christmas season, it is also fun to serve with homemade Gingerbread Cookies. I would recommend not decorating them, and just using the cookies in the gingerbread man shape.
- Traditional Ginger Snaps also work great and can be found at your local grocery store. Familiar brands that make a Ginger Snap cookie are Stauffers, Nabisco, Newman’s Own, and Trader Joes.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
- Mix together all the ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with ginger snaps or gingerbread cookies.
More Pumpkin Recipes
If you are in the mood for more pumpkin treats, try out these delicious pumpkin recipes.
- Pumpkin Drop Cookies – With only 3 ingredients, these cookies are quick and easy to make.
- Pumpkin Steamers – This pumpkin drink with warm you on a cold, autumn day. The drink is rich and creamy with flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Coffee Cake – This delicious coffee cake has a cream cheese layer and crumb topping that is out of this world. It’s perfect for a breakfast, brunch, snack, or dessert.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Cups – A smooth and creamy mousse that is simple to make, but looks elegant and tastes heavenly!
- Pumpkin Cobbler – This is a traditional fall dessert at our house. A creamy pumpkin pie like layer is topped with a crunchy, buttery, crust. It is incredible served warm with homemade whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.