This pecan crusted salmon one of my favorite ways to cook salmon. I got this recipe from my sister Echo and it is really tasty. It is sweet and savory and the pecans give it a little crunch!
Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 1 large salmon (cut into portion sized sections)
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. flour (we use wondra flour)
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt (Lawry's)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Put salmon and milk in a ziploc bag for 10 min. Take out salmon and discard milk. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Completely coat salmon in dry mixture. Brown both sides in a small amount of vegetable oil in a fry pan at med-high heat. Bake on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick cooking spray at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 min.
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2012