We make this pizza pasta salad all the time when we are feeding a crowd, a perfect side dish for BBQ’s and picnics. It is also a very kid friendly pasta salad. The secret to this is the dressing, you have to get the Bernstein’s Restaurant Recipe Italian Dressing. It is sooo much better than your regular italian. I have been able to find a bottle of it at just about every grocery store I have been to. It is good stuff!
- 1 bag colored spiral noodles
- ¾ c. pepperoni cut into wedges
- ¾ c. mozzarella cut into small cubes
- ¾ c. fresh tomatoes, diced
- ½ c. olives, sliced
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese (not the powdery kind)
- 1 bottle Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian Dressing
- Mix together all ingredients and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. We like to put it in a tupperware container with a tight lid and flip it upside down, then right side up a few times while it is chilling to distribute the dressing into the pasta better.