My 12 year old daughter brought this recipe for pumpkin drop cookies home from a party the other day and insisted that we had to make them. I was a little hesitant to try. Only 3 ingredients…really? They turned out delicious and I love that they are low-fat and packed with vitamins from the pumpkin! Thank you MaKell for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 box spice cake, unprepared
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together dry spice cake mix and pumpkin until completely blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto sprayed cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-9 minutes