These Air Fryer Steak Bites are ready in 5 minutes and packed with flavor! It is the perfect way to spruce up your Sirloin.
Air Fryer Steak Bites with Garlic Herb Butter
I used to think that I only liked steaks cooked on the grill, but this Air Fryer Steak recipe changed my mind. The steak is perfectly seasoned, plus it is served with garlic butter, so what’s not to love? No standing over a hot grill flipping the steaks, just put everything in the air fryer and walk away!
- Sirloin Steak – Sirloin steaks come from the mid-back of the cow. They are divided into top sirloin and bottom sirloin. Top sirloin, the more tender cut, is sold under that name, but bottom sirloin is just sold as “sirloin”. Sirloin steaks have less marbling than ribeye so they tend to be a little tougher. However, they are usually much cheaper, making them more of a home chef favorite. Air Fryer Steak Bites are the perfect way to use this cut because they are packed with flavor.
- Oil – I used vegetable oil, but you can also use avocado oil or another oil with a high smoke point. Avoid using olive oil, as its smoke point is on the lower side.
- Worcestershire Sauce – The vinegar in Worcestershire sauce helps to tenderize the meat, as well as flavor it.
- Montreal Steak Seasoning – This is my favorite steak seasoning, but you can use your favorite or make your own!
- Chives – Chives add just a bit of fresh flavor.
- Garlic Herb Butter – Don’t forget the butter! This garlic herb butter takes these steak bites to the next level by adding more fat and flavor.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Steak Bites
Air Fryer Steak Bites make a great main dish, but you’ll want to add some sides to round out your dinner. I love to serve these with a starchy side like potatoes or rice, and a vegetable, like a salad or roasted vegetables. Try some of our favorite side dishes!
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Pesto Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Easy Yellow Rice
- Lemon Rice
- Garden Vegetable Rice
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Asparagus
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Wedge Salad
Try to arrange the steak bites in a single layer in the air fryer. The less they touch the better. If the steaks touch too much, then they won’t get the crispy cooked bits on the outside.
The cooking time depends on how you like your steak. For medium/medium well, cook the steak for 5 minutes. If you like steaks a little more rare, then try 3 minutes. Always use a meat thermometer when cooking meat to check that the internal temperature is high enough. It should be about 130-140 degrees for medium rare, and 150-160 degrees for medium/medium well.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. They should be good for a couple of days.
Chop up any leftovers and use them in salads, burritos, omelets, and more!
More Steak Recipes
How to Make Air Fryer Steak Bites
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Add the cubed steak to a bowl and drizzle with oil.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, chives, salt, and pepper. Mix until all the steak is coated.
- Place the steak in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Try to make it so the pieces aren't touching.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes for medium/medium well.
- Place butter and garlic in a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until the butter is melted. Stir in parsley. Serve warm with the steak bites.