Crock Pot Steak and Gravy always comes out tender and flavorful. It is so easy to make with only 3 ingredients! A perfect supper for busy weeknights.
Crock Pot Steak and Gravy
I was introduced to this 3 ingredient Crock Pot Steak and Gravy by a good friend of mine, Rashona, many years ago. It was a busy time in my life and she suggested this recipe to use for those crazy days when you just don’t have time to make dinner later in the day. I have made it countless times over the years and it always turns out rich, tender and absolutely delicious. My family gobbles it up; it’s one of their most requested dinners!
This slow cooker steak and gravy recipe could not be easier to make. Toss in three (THREE!) ingredients into the crock pot first thing in the morning. It cooks all day and the welcoming scent wafts through the house, making it seem like you spent hours making an extravagant meal. It is such a comfort to walk in the door after a long, busy day and realize dinner is ready!
Suggestions for this Recipe
- This steak and gravy recipe works very well with London broil or top sirloin steaks. I usually just shop around for whichever is on sale and buy extra to put in the freezer for the next time I want to use it in my meal rotation.
- We love serving the thick, creamy steak and gravy over over rice I make in the rice cooker, which is also an easy thing to throw together. My family loves serving it alongside buttery mashed potatoes, but it would also be delicious over pasta, thick toast, or just by itself with a side of broccoli or green beans.
- If you wanted to get fancy you could add sliced onions or mushrooms to the crock pot for added flavor.
- Slicing your steak into thin strips will help speed up the cooking process and ensure super tender, fall apart meat every time.
More Time Saving Crock Pot Meals
The slow cooker saves the day in our home more often than not! Here are a few of our tried and true crock pot favorites:
- Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Pork Roast
- Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Beef
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- Slow Cooker Ham with Maple Brown Sugar
How to Make Crock Pot Steak and Gravy
- 2 to 3 pounds top sirloin steak or London broil sliced thin
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Au Jus mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook all day (8-10 hrs) on low.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker