These Cilantro Thai Chicken Skewers are fantastic. The Thai chicken flavor is so good with the cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping, and its low in calories!
These Cilantro Thai Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Yogurt Dip have the most amazing flavor! The Cilantro and Thai spices on the chicken are so good complemented with the cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping (which is an authentic and incredibly delicious sauce from our friend from India). I am completely in love with Thai and Indian flavor dishes, if you have been too nervous to step out of your food comfort zone these skewers are a safe and great place to start. Try them out for your next BBQ, you will not be disappointed! Great as an appetizer or a main dish. The best part is that there is so much flavor and so few calories!!
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts
- wooden skewers
- Blend all the chicken marinade ingredients in a food processor or good blender.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 4 to 5 long strips. Place strips into a large bowl, stir in the marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine all the yogurt dip ingredients in a medium size bowl and refrigerate.
- Thread the chicken onto the wooden skewers (if you prefer the skewers to not get charred you can soak them in water while the chicken is marinating) and grill over medium heat until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with a side of yogurt sauce for dipping.