These Thai Chicken Skewers are fantastic. The Thai chicken flavor is so good with the cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping, and its low in calories!
Thai Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Yogurt Dip
These Thai Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Yogurt Dip have the most amazing flavor! The Thai spices on the chicken are so good complemented with the cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping (which is an authentic and incredibly delicious sauce from our friend from India). I am completely in love with Thai and Indian flavor dishes. If you have been too nervous to step out of your food comfort zone these skewers are a safe and great place to start. Try them out for your next BBQ, you will not be disappointed! Great as an appetizer or a main dish. The best part is that there is so much flavor and so few calories!!
Enjoy More Thai Cuisine
Once you decide you love Thai and India cuisine like me, you’ll be looking for more ways to add these unique and delicious flavors to your meal plan. Here are some great recipes to try.
- Creamy Thai Peanut Dressing is zesty, tangy and slightly sweet; perfect atop a bed of crunchy greens, cold pasta salad and more.
- Thai Chicken Salad Wraps give you everything you love in a Thai or Indian dish, wrapped up in a tortilla. Perfect for lunches and picnics.
- Coconut Curry Chicken with Peanuts is full of sweet, slightly spicy flavors. Great comfort food for any night!
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala is one of our favorite Indian dishes ever! Tender chicken in a creamy curry sauce. It’s so easy to make, you have to try it!
How To Make Thai Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- wooden skewers
- Blend all the chicken marinade ingredients in a food processor or good blender.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 4 to 5 long strips. Place strips into a large bowl, stir in the marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine all the yogurt dip ingredients in a medium size bowl and refrigerate.
- Thread the chicken onto the wooden skewers (if you prefer the skewers to not get charred you can soak them in water while the chicken is marinating) and grill over medium heat until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with a side of yogurt sauce for dipping.
- Outdoor Barbecue Grill