You will love the smooth, rich taste of this creamy chocolate coconut fudge. Not grainy at all. Just pure, decadent chocolate fudge with a hint of coconut.
This coconut fudge is super rich and perfectly dense and creamy. Plus, it is SO easy to make! You can whip up a batch of this in no time at all. The chocolate, coconut, and coconut oil are all O Organics® brand, meaning they are all certified USDA Organic. It is also naturally gluten free! Definitely a winner all-around!
As you probably saw on our Instagram a few weeks ago, I had the opportunity of going to the Albertsons Culinary Kitchens and Technical Center. I got to try out all their O Organics® and Open Nature® products that are now on the shelves. I was so impressed with their mission of providing quality, organic products at an affordable price. I loved being there cooking alongside their master chefs and learning from their dieticians. It was such a fun event and I feel like I learned so much!
I also had the pleasure of meeting Debi Lilly– THE Debi Lilly. Not only is she an event decorator for A-list celebrities (she was telling me about an event she did for Oprah and it seriously sounded MAGICAL), she has a line of floral designs and home decor items sold in my area exclusively at Albertsons. Give her a follow on Instagram. You will love browsing through all her AMAZING arrangements. Here are a few pictures of one products from the debi lilly design holiday collection. Aren’t they so cute? The plush Santas are the best thing ever. Pick them up at your local Albertsons!
While I was there, they also showed me how I can get groceries delivered to my door. And you can too (more on this below)! I tried the Albertsons delivery a few weeks ago and I fell in love. You can order online and get your groceries delivered straight to you. It’s life-changing. You can shop online deals, use coupons and browse aisles all while staying cozy in your Christmas jammies. You can also order flowers to be delivered (as you can see below). You can get groceries AND flowers delivered for the same price as getting flowers delivered locally. Win-win. Oh, and did I mention you can get the delivery fee waived on your first order? AND get $25 off your order? It’s true! Click here for the details.
We used O Organics® in this Creamy Chocolate Coconut Fudge recipe because frankly, you don’t want to mess around when it comes to fudge. If you want the best fudge, you have got to use the best ingredients. I buy my O Organics at my local Albertsons stores, but if you don’t have an Albertsons close by you can find them at Acme Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
You are going to love the O Organics Chocolate Chips and Dark Chocolate Chunks in this recipe. Both are a cut above your average chocolate but in my opinion the darker, the better– so I especially love the dark chocolate chunks. Next time I will probably use two packages of the dark chocolate chunks. I like how the dark chocolate balances out the sweet of the sweetened condensed milk and the coconut. If you like it sweeter, use one package of each (like in the recipe) or use two packages of the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
*This post has been sponsored by Albertsons but recipe creations, ideas, and opinions are our own*
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Fudge
- Line an 8x8 or 11x7 glass baking dish with wax paper or foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside. (TIP: Make the wax paper extra long so the paper goes up and over the sides of the baking dish, that way you can just pull it out of the pan when the fudge sets)
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, and coconut oil in a double boiler (or medium sized sauce pan over low heat).
- Stir constantly until chocolate is smooth and just melted. Be careful not to scorch the chocolate. You want to melt it low and slow.
- When chocolate is melted, remove from heat and stir in the sweetened condensed milk, coconut extract, and vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 325-degrees.
- Spread coconut out evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 5-10 minutes or until golden brown (you may want to stir it after a few minutes to get even coloring).
- Watch the coconut closely-- it will brown quickly!
- Remove toasted coconut from the oven and sprinkle evenly on top of the fudge (the fudge should still be warm).
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. Cut into 36 squares.