You will love the smooth, rich taste of this creamy chocolate coconut fudge. Not grainy at all. Just pure, decadent chocolate fudge with a hint of coconut.
This coconut fudge is super rich and perfectly dense and creamy. Plus, it is SO easy to make! You can whip up a batch of this in no time at all. The chocolate, coconut, and coconut oil are all O Organics® brand, meaning they are all certified USDA Organic. It is also naturally gluten free! Definitely a winner all-around!
Fudge is one of the easiest treats to make. There is no baking involved (with exception of toasting the coconut) and all you need is a few simple ingredients:
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Coconut and vanilla extract
- Toasted coconut
We used O Organics® in this Creamy Chocolate Coconut Fudge recipe because frankly, you don’t want to mess around when it comes to fudge. If you want the best fudge, you have got to use the best ingredients. I buy my O Organics at my local Albertsons stores, but if you don’t have an Albertsons close by you can find them at Acme Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
You are going to love the O Organics Chocolate Chips and Dark Chocolate Chunks in this recipe. Both are a cut above your average chocolate but in my opinion the darker, the better– so I especially love the dark chocolate chunks. Next time I will probably use two packages of the dark chocolate chunks. I like how the dark chocolate balances out the sweet of the sweetened condensed milk and the coconut. If you like it sweeter, use one package of each (like in the recipe) or use two packages of the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
*This post has been sponsored by Albertsons but recipe creations, ideas, and opinions are our own*
More Delicious Fudge Recipes:
Can’t get enough fudge in your life? We hear ya. Try some of these other delicious fudge variations:
- Marshmallow Rocky Road Fudge
- See’s Fudge Copycat Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl
- Mint Chocolate Fudge Swirl
- German Chocolate Fudge
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Fudge
- Line an 8x8 or 11x7 glass baking dish with wax paper or foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside. (TIP: Make the wax paper extra long so the paper goes up and over the sides of the baking dish, that way you can just pull it out of the pan when the fudge sets)
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, and coconut oil in a double boiler (or medium sized sauce pan over low heat).
- Stir constantly until chocolate is smooth and just melted. Be careful not to scorch the chocolate. You want to melt it low and slow.
- When chocolate is melted, remove from heat and stir in the sweetened condensed milk, coconut extract, and vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 325-degrees.
- Spread coconut out evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 5-10 minutes or until golden brown (you may want to stir it after a few minutes to get even coloring).
- Watch the coconut closely-- it will brown quickly!
- Remove toasted coconut from the oven and sprinkle evenly on top of the fudge (the fudge should still be warm).
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. Cut into 36 squares.
- 8 X 8 inch Pan
- Large Sauce Pan