Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is a fresh and sweet salsa served with crispy cinnamon chips. This snack comes together in minutes and your whole family will love it!
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
This is such a fun and delicious spring and summer treat. We love making this for barbecues and picnics with friends and family! I love how easy it is to just use up any fruit I have around the house. My kids also love helping me make the cinnamon chips. We love making this for barbecues and picnics in the summer!
Fruits the Make the Best Fruit Salsa
We used our favorite fruits in this recipe, but you can you any combination of fruit that you have on hand. We recommend fruits with mostly firm skin so that you can easily chop it into small pieces. Let us know in the comments if you’ve added any other fruits to this recipe!
The best fruits for fruit salsa:
Step by Step Instructions for Making Cinnamon Chips
These cinnamon chips are so easy to make and they are delicious! I also like to use these chips for other sweet dips. Some of my favorites are:
When you make the cinnamon chips, you want to start by brushing each side of the raw tortillas with butter. Then you generously sprinkle both sides of the tortilla with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Using a pizza cutter (or a large knife) cut the tortillas into 8 slices. It should look just like a pizza! Then place the slices (your chips!) in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Then cook according to our directions below. Enjoy!
How to Make Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
For the Fruit Salsa
- Preheat oven to 450. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
For Fruit Salsa
- While oven is preheating, chop all the fruit into small pieces and mix together in a large bowl.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar, and raspberry preserves. Stir to combine.
For Cinnamon Chips
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush each side of the raw tortillas with melted butter. Sprinkle both sides generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice each tortilla into 8 pieces, just like you would a pizza. Place the slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and until desired crispiness.
- Remove from baking sheet with spatula immediately after you take them out of the oven. Let cool completely and serve with fruit salsa.