This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
This Golden Detox Smoothie is chock full of good for you ingredients but tastes sweet and delicious! If you’re struggling with healthy eating, start with this smoothie and start feeling better!
Golden Detox Smoothie
Our Golden Detox Smoothie is the best recipe to get your mind and body out of a funk. Not only does it taste delicious, but I love the color! It reminds me of a beautiful sunrise. The golden hue that comes from the carrots and pineapple give it much more of an appetizing look than most detox smoothies. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not opposed to green smoothies, but sometimes the color makes it a little harder to drink, or is that just me? If you’re looking to get back on track with healthy eating, try this detox smoothie. It always brightens my day and lifts my mood.
Benefits of a Golden Detox Smoothie
- This refreshing drink is really filling! It actually made more than I could fit in my glass in the picture, and I was definitely full after drinking just the one glass.
- The whole recipe is only 280 calories, so you can feel good about putting it in your body and sharing with your kids.
- If you want to make this detox smoothie even more filling and sustaining, you can add a little bit of vanilla protein powder. Just be aware that it will also change your calorie total.
- This smoothie is packed with vitamin C. This is a great drink to make if you feel a cold coming on, or just to stay on top of cold season in general. Whenever I start feeling a sore throat or achy body I like to load up on vitamin rich foods and it seems to help my body kick the sickness.
- This is a terrific way to use up extra fruits and veggies in your fridge. Feel free to experiment with throwing in different ingredients to see what you like best.
READ NEXT: 33+ Super Easy Breakfast Ideas
More Yummy Smoothie Recipes
Speaking of experimenting, we have so many refreshing, filling and healthy smoothie options that we’ve already created for you. Try some of our very favorites:
More Healthy Recipes
Check out all our healthy recipes on our LIGHT and TASTY Swimsuit Friendly Recipes post. There’s Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, and even Dessert ideas!
Golden Detox Smoothie
- Blendtec Blender
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a blender, then pour into a glass.
- Yields one serving.
- Calories: 280