This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is light in calories and fat, but loaded with delicious flavor. Tastes great with veggies, chips, and crackers.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This roasted red pepper dip has quickly become our favorite veggie dip thanks to its full flavor, yet light on calories and fat. It uses non-fat Greek yogurt and only a little bit of olive oil mayo (which you can completely leave out if you want to make it even lighter). Of course, you can serve this with crackers or chips as well. We tried it with a multi-grain chip from Costco and it was delicious.
If you are looking for a lighter appetizer to take to your next tailgate party, this would be perfect! It is a great switch up from your usual ranch dips and no one will even suspect that it is healthier. The flavor is even better if you make it up a day earlier and refrigerate overnight.
Have More Appetizers On Us
Get ready for any get together with these delicious appetizers, dips, and more.
- Loaded Potato Wedges are the perfect game day or party appetizer. Tender potatoes loaded with bacon, cheese, and drizzled with rich sour cream.
- Parmesan Pull Apart Bread is a simple side that starts with frozen roll dough and ends with hot, cheesy, bites of seasoned bread perfect for dipping in marinara sauce.
- Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip can be made and ready to serve in minutes. A quick, easy appetizer that everyone loves.
- Cranberry Salsa is made with fresh ingredients and has an incredible sweet, tangy flavor. Beautiful and delicious.
- Nacho Cheese Dip is so simple, made with just two ingredients! But it will add so much spicy, gooey goodness to your party.
How To Make Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Lightened-up Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Food Processor
- 6 oz. creamy Swiss cheese we used one full "Laughing Cow" wheel
- 1 c. Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil Mayonnaise Best Foods/Hellmann's brand
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese the fresh, shredded kind
- 7 oz. roasted red peppers the kind in a jar
- 4 cloves roasted garlic or about 3 tsp. minced roasted garlic
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place creamy Swiss in a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir until creamy. Stir in Greek yogurt, Olive Oil Mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Drain roasted red peppers of any excess liquid and place in a food processor. Add garlic and parsley and process a few times until there are no large pieces of red pepper. Drain excess liquids.
- Stir red pepper mixture into creamy Swiss/yogurt mixture until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with vegetables, chips, and/or crackers.