Easy Nacho Cheese Dip is spicy, gooey and comes together in just two simple ingredients! The perfect party dip, game day appetizer, or Friday night snack fix.
Easy Nacho Cheese Dip
This Nacho Cheese Dip is one of the easiest recipes we have! Creamy Velveeta cheese and spicy diced tomatoes mix together to become the best dip ever! Tortilla chips, carrots, broccoli, bread sticks, just about anything tastes better dipped in creamy cheese sauce. It’s the perfect staple at every football game party, New Year’s Eve gathering, family game night or just when you’re feeling the munchies coming on. Our kids love to eat this with a big pile of veggies to dip. In fact, it’s a delicious way to get your children to eat more of those good-for-you foods. No need for fancy ingredients to make a delicious cheese dip. Try this simple recipe and you’ll have the perfect party dip.
Suggestions for Nacho Cheese Dip
- For a heartier version of this cheese dip, cook up some ground Italian sausage, pat off excess grease and stir in after the cheese is melted.
- You could also add diced chicken, ham, bacon, or sliced summer sausage for a meatier version.
- The secret to this sauce’s spiciness is using a can of Rotel tomatoes with green chiles. If you prefer a little less of a kick, use a can of diced tomatoes without the green chiles.
- You can quickly make this sauce in the microwave, stirring every 2-3 minutes until fully melted. Or you can toss it all in the Crock pot and let it melt slowly on low. It stays nice and warm for all night parties.
- Serve this dip along with a tray of carrots, pea pods, broccoli, cauliflower, celery sticks and red pepper slices for a healthier snack. Of course, a pile of tortilla chips tastes absolutely delicious too!
- Top your bowl of nacho cheese dip with sour cream, diced onions, cilantro, green onion or guacamole. There is no wrong way to serve this cheesy bowl of goodness. This recipe makes the very best plate of nachos in a snap!
- To reheat leftovers, simply microwave on high for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid hot spots.
More Tasty Appetizers
Needing more appetizer recipes for your next shin dig? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with some of the very best dishes:
- Best Guacamole Ever
- 50 Recipes for the Big Game
- Easy Oven Nachos
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Parmesan Baked Halves
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
How to Make Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies
- Slice the cheese into cubes and put in a large bowl.
- Pour in entire can of Rotel Tomatoes.
- Melt in microwave on high, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes until fully melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.