This Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip can be made and ready to serve in minutes! It is a quick and easy appetizer that everyone loves.
Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip
This Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip is literally the easiest dip you will ever make. Even though there is not a whole lot to it, it is delicious and SO addicting. I usually like to get the shrimp the day of serving, just so it is extra fresh. You can find the mini shrimps in the seafood/meat department of most grocery stores. They typically come pre-cooked, peeled, deveined etc… (I actually have never seen them any other way, to be honest). In addition, if you want to make it a little lighter you can use neufchatel cheese. Neufchatel is a cream cheese made with skim milk, making it a healthier option.
A Great Holiday Dip
We usually make this dip on or around Christmas Day and/or New Year’s as a quick appetizer. So if you are in a pinch to bring an appetizer to your next Christmas party, bring this! It will take 5 seconds to put together and be one less stressful thing you have to deal with this holiday season. Not only is it so easy, but people love it! Whenever we bring this dip to a party it gets gobbled up in no time!
What to Dip in Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip
For the crackers in the picture I used the Great Value Rosemary Crackers from Walmart (I have been addicted to those things lately), but you can use any kind of chip or cracker that you like best. The crackers not only taste delicious with he rosemary seasoning, they also have a pretty scalloped edge. Our Dad likes using “Chicken in a Biscuit” to dip. You could also use Wheat Thins, Triscuits, or Ritz Crackers!
Other Great Holiday Dips
If some people in your group aren’t shrimp fans, try some of our other great holiday dips!
- Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip in Sourdough Bowl
- Beau’s Clam Dip
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Doritos Dip
- Lightened Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Easy Creamy Corn Dip
Other Holiday Appetizers
On New Years Eve my family likes to have a big appetizer spread instead of a regular dinner. We love this Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip as well as these others:
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
- Shrimp Taco Bites with Cilantro Cream Sauce
- Cranberry Almond Bacon Cheese Ball
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Grilled Artichokes with Creamy Lemon Dip
- Fiesta Avocado Egg Rolls with Cilantro Dip
How to Make Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip
- Place block of cream cheese on a plate.
- Pour cocktail sauce evenly over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shrimp over the top.
- Serve with crackers or chips.