Peanut Butter Popcorn is a quick and easy favorite treat at our house! Perfect for family movie nights or a yummy treat to take to a friend or neighbor.
Peanut Butter Popcorn
One of the all time best snacks in my opinion is popcorn. But not everyone knows just how versatile popcorn can be. Caramel popcorn still ranks as one of the best go-to treats, but this Peanut Butter Popcorn gives caramel a run for its money. It is so yummy! This quick and easy popcorn is a favorite around our house. Perfect for family movie nights or when I need a quick treat to take to a friend or neighbor.
How to Gift Popcorn
To make this a gift, just put in a clear plastic bag and tie on a cute ribbon! You can make it look fancier by melting a little chocolate and drizzling it over the popcorn after it has cooled. You can put it in a plastic baggie or a take-out style box from a craft store. If making for kids, you can press the popcorn into a ball and put it on a popsicle stick. So many possibilities here!
Fun Additions to Peanut Butter Popcorn
As mentioned above, you can drizzle some chocolate over the popcorn to give it some added flavor and to make it look pretty. Some other great additions are M&M’s, chopped candy bar (Butterfinger is awesome), or white or dark chocolate chips. Tastes so yummy with additions!
More Delicious Snack Recipes
- White Chocolate Popcorn: This White Chocolate Popcorn is easy to make, yet tastes gourmet! Like the popcorn from high-end candy shops or boutiques but for a fraction of the cost.
- Christmas Crunch: This Christmas Crunch is sweet and salty and EXACTLY what you need this holiday season! It takes less than 15 minutes to put together and it is SO tasty!
- Almond Joy Chex Mix:Do you love the dessert recipe muddy buddies? Then you are in for a treat with this amazing appetizer or dessert recipe; Almond Joy Chex Mix.
- Better than (you know what) Chex Mix: This Chex Mix is SINFULLY delicious! We took this to our Super Bowl party and it was completely polished before half-time. It is one of those treats that people take a little handful to start off with, then keep sneaking back for more because they can’t stay away.
- Game Night Chex Mix: This Game Night Chex Mix is the perfect snack for family get togethers. It is toasty, crunchy, savory, and addicting!
How to Make Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Pop the microwave popcorn.
- Remove any unpopped kernels and place in large bowl.
- In medium saucepan combine brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to boil over medium high heat stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter.
- Pour over popcorn and stir until well coated.