This Christmas Crunch is sweet and salty and EXACTLY what you need this holiday season! It takes less than 15 minutes to put together and it is SO tasty!
This Christmas Crunch recipe is EXACTLY what you need this holiday season! Need gifts for your neighbors and friends? Need to feed a crowd at your holiday gathering? Need something to snack on while you drink hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies in your pajamas? We’ve got you covered! This yummy snack mix takes less than 15 minutes to put together and it is SO tasty! Once you start snacking on this, you won’t be able to stop (in fact, I’m munching on some right now as I am writing this post)! I love the salty pretzels and peanuts mixed with the sweet M&M’s and white chocolate.
When I bring this snack to my neighbors during the holidays, I like to put it in cellophane bags and tie them up with Christmas-y ribbon! (See picture below) Make sure that when you add the popcorn, you don’t add any un-popped kernels — there is nothing worse than biting into one of those! I like to shake the bag really well so all the kernels fall to the bottom and then add the popcorn by the handful. Some other variations of this recipe include using Chex cereal or Captain Crunch instead of popcorn. You can also add cashews, mini marshmallows, or mini peanut butter cups.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, M&M's, and peanuts.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring the chocolate each time, until smooth.
- Drizzle over the snack mix and toss until coated.
- Add sprinkles and toss until evenly distributed.
- Spread over wax paper until cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.