These potatoes make a fantastic side dish! They look and taste delicious and like they took a lot of time to prepare- the secret is that they actually really quick and easy. It just takes a few simple ingredients and an oven! We like to make this to accompany when we are grilling up steaks or chicken. They are great on their own but we like to dip ours in sour cream or ranch. Whether you are looking to switch up your boring side-dish rut or trying to impress guests with your amazing culinary skills– these potatoes are for you!
- 5 to 6 medium russet potatoes
- Pesto Sauce (we get the big jar at Costco)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Scrub (but don't peel) potatoes and cut into large cubes then place all the pieces in a large plastic bag. Add about 3/4 cup pesto sauce to the bag and shake it around until the pesto is coating all the potato pieces.
- Pour the contents of the bag out onto a cookie sheet. Arrange the potatoes so they are laying flat then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they begin to look lightly toasted.