This chicken, bacon, ranch lasagna is amazing! Packed with flavor and easy to make. I always have to make 2 pans…one with the tomatoes and artichokes for the adults and one without for the kids…either way is delicious!
|Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Lasagna|| |
- 3 c. chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¾ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2½ c. grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ c. sun-dried tomatoes (I use oil-packed), chopped
- 2 pkg. (8oz.) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ c. milk
- 3 Tbsp. (1 envelope) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, unprepared
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- In bowl combine chicken, bacon, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and dry ranch envelope.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the chicken mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour the other half of the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Begin layering 3 lasagna noodles, ⅓ of chicken mixture and ½ c. mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times. Should have 3 layers total.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.