This Chicken Bacon and Ranch Lasagna is amazing! The Lasagna is layered with tender noodles, shredded chicken, ranch, artichokes, and sun dried tomatoes.
This Chicken Bacon and Ranch Lasagna is packed with flavor and easy to make. I always have to make 2 pans, one with the tomatoes and artichokes for the adults and one without for the kids. Either way you make it is delicious!
How to Make Chicken Bacon and Ranch Lasagna
- 3 c. chicken cooked and shredded
- 3/4 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 c. grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese grated
- 1 can 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes I use oil-packed, chopped
- 2 pkg. 8oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 3 Tbsp. 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, unprepared
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- In bowl combine chicken, bacon, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and dry ranch envelope.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the chicken mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour the other half of the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Begin layering 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of chicken mixture and 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times. Should have 3 layers total.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.