Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Corn tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings!
Here are some great recipes that go GREAT with this Mexican Lasagna:
- The BEST guacamole EVER: Looking for the perfect guac recipe to go with this Mexican lasagna? Well you are in luck because this is the BEST guac recipe you will ever have.
- Restaurant Style Mexican Rice: One of our most popular recipes of ALL TIME. Try it and you will find out why!
- Cheater Restaurant Style Refried Beans: A QUICK and EASY side-dish that complements this Mexican lasagna perfectly!
- Brown hamburger and onion in a pan and drain well. Combine with the spaghetti sauce. In large bowl combine beaten egg, and all the cheeses. Save a little of the Mozzarella and cheddar for the topping.
- Put a layer of the tortilla shells in a 9x13 pan. Tear them to fill in all the spaces. Then add a layer of sauce and a layer of cheese. Repeat several times ending with the sauce and a topping of the grated cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve hot. On your individual plates top with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and chopped olives as desired.