This Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli Soup Copycat Recipe tastes just like the original. It is a hearty, Italian-seasoned soup easily made in a slow cooker.
Fall has to be my favorite season of the year. It finally cools down, the leaves change color, and the anticipation of another football season almost makes me giddy. It’s also my favorite food season. I love trying new soup recipes in the fall, but this is an old favorite. It tastes just like the Pasta E Fagioli Soup at Olive Garden.
This soup is delicious any time of year, not just the fall. The meat, beans, and vegetables make it a hearty soup that is warm and filling. It is delicious served with some crusty bread, bread sticks, or, one of my favorites, cornbread. Our Cake Mix Cornbread is goes perfectly with this soup.
This recipe does make a LOT of soup (approximately 12-15 servings.) It is a great recipe for feeding a crowd or if you like leftovers for lunches. Make sure you use a large crock pot or feel free to cut the recipe in half. This soup also freezes well if you want to try that.
More Slow Cooker Soups to Try
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup: Chicken and Rice Soup warms you up on cold fall and winter days. It is also ideal for busy days. The ingredients go into the Slow Cooker in the morning and a nice, hot meal awaits in the evening.
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup: There are so many different vegetables in this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup. It is very healthy and hearty.
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Soup: This Cheese Tortellini Soup is a flavorful, easy slow cooker meal. Tortellini, sausage, and spinach in a creamy tomato soup and slow cooked to perfection.
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup: This is one of the easiest soups you will ever make. It is filled with flavorful meat and vegetables. Everyone loves it!
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana Soup: Many agree that this Zuppa Toscana Soup Olive Garden Copycat is actually better than the original! It has a creamy both base and is loaded with sausage and potatoes.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1 c. celery chopped
- 2 28 oz diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 16 oz red kidney beans drained
- 1 16 oz white kidney beans drained
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp pepper
- 5 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 20 oz Prego traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz pasta I like using ditali pasta
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain fat.
- Add beef and all ingredients except the pasta into a large crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and add to soup.
Serve with crusty bread, breadsticks, or cornbread.