These graham cracker coconut cookies are low fat and so good. Only 4 ingredients and super easy to whip up. Be sure to watch our how-to video!
These graham cracker coconut cookies are a great low-fat cookie that taste so incredibly good! They remind me of the girl scout samoa cookies, but the great thing about these are they are much less destructive to your diet!! They are super easy to whip up as well, you’ve gotta love cookies that will quickly satisfy your sweet tooth and only have 4 ingredients! I can make these from start to finish in about 15 minutes! We actually made these cookies for a news show in Utah and everyone went crazy over them! We are crazy about them too!
- 3 to 3½ c. crushed graham crackers
- 1 can of fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ c. coconut
- Mix first three ingredients by hand until crumbs are moistened. Spoon into rounded tablespoon sized balls and roll each ball in coconut.
- Flatten a little bit and bake at 350 for 11 minutes.