This Chicken Stir Fry is loaded with fresh garden vegetables. The chicken and vegetables are stir-fried and served over pasta for a healthy and easy dinner.
Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles
This is yet another nod to a Pizza Factory menu item. This is one of my Mom’s favorite pastas at Pizza Factory. Because it is loaded with fresh garden vegetables, the chicken and vegetables are stir-fried over pasta for a healthy and easy dinner. It is actually VERY low fat, you don’t use any oil. Plus, it’s easy to make!
Pick Your Favorite Veggies
When it comes to which vegetables to use in stir fry and which combinations to try, the possibilities really are endless. Some of the favorite options include sliced carrots, broccoli, water chestnuts, green beans, bell peppers, asparagus and more. Leave a comment below and let us know your favorite vegetables to use. Which combinations are your favorite?
More Asian Favorites
While stir fry is one of the most popular and versatile dishes in this food genre, there are so many other things you will want to try.
- Restaurant Ham Fried Rice tastes just like your favorite take-out spot, only better because you’re at home.
- General Tso Chicken is an incredibly flavorful recipe. Lightly fried the end result is crispy, sweet and slightly spicy.
- Pork and Veggie Potstickers are a favorite and come out restaurant-quality every time.
- Orange Chicken (Panda Express Copycat) is made with simple ingredients in your own home. It will quickly become a favorite for you and your family.
How To Make Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles
- 1 pkg. linguine pasta
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed or sliced
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 zucchini medium-sized, sliced
- 1 squash medium-sized, sliced
- 1/2 c. mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1-2 c. Yoshida's sauce (can be found by the BBQ sauces in your grocery store)
- red pepper flakes or Sriracha sauce to taste
- Cook linguine to al dente according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, put a little Yoshida's sauce into a large wok or skillet and saute chicken until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Wipe pan clean and return to burner. Add oil and onions to skillet and saute until they become soft and transparent. Add remaining vegetables to skillet and saute until crisp-tender.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add linguini noodles, chicken and about 1-2 c. of Yoshida's sauce to the skillet (if your skillet isn't large enough to fit everything combined, you can put it all in the pot that you boiled the linguini in).
- Toss until all the noodles are covered in sauce (adding more sauce if you would like). Let it sit in the skillet on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve immediately. Add red pepper flakes or Srircha if you want to make it spicy!