This Oriental Pasta is loaded with fresh garden vegetables. The chicken and vegetables are sautéed and served over pasta for a healthy and easy dinner.
This is yet another nod to a Pizza Factory menu item. This is one of my Mom’s favorite pastas at Pizza Factor. It is actually VERY low fat, you don’t use any oil. Plus, it’s easy to make!
- 1 pkg. linguine pasta
- 1 lb. chicken breasts cubed or sliced
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1-2 c. broccoli florets
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 medium-sized zucchini sliced
- 1 medium-sized squash sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms optional
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- Yoshida's sauce can be found by the BBQ sauces in your grocery store
- red pepper flakes or Sriracha sauce to taste
- Cook linguine to al dente according to package instructions. In the meantime, put a little Yoshida's sauce into a large wok or skillet and saute chicken until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Wipe pan clean and return to burner. Add oil and onions to skillet and saute until they become soft and transparent. Add remaining vegetables to skillet and saute until crisp-tender. When the vegetables are cooked, add linguini noodles, chicken and about 1-2 c. of Yoshida's sauce to the skillet (if your skillet isn't large enough to fit everything combined, you can put it all in the pot that you boiled the linguini in). Toss until all the noodles are covered in sauce (adding more sauce if you would like). Let sit in the skillet on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes to allow flavors to combine . Serve immediately. Add red pepper flakes or Srircha if you want to make it spicy!