Make your own Perfect Graham Cracker Crust for any pie filling. With only 3 ingredients it is simple to make and a homemade crust is always best!
This graham cracker crust is SO easy to do and tastes far better than the pie crusts that you can buy at the grocery store. This is a recipe that has been in our family for YEARS. It always turns out perfect! I use this for so many recipes… cheesecake, key lime pie, lemon cream pie, pudding pie, banana cream pie, coconut cream pie… it is my go-to every time. If you are making a chocolate pie, use chocolate graham crackers instead of the typical honey or cinnamon. This makes one 9″ pie crust (8″ works too).
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Place graham crackers in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Squeeze as much air out as you can and seal tightly. Using a rolling pin, smash the crackers and roll out until you have very fine crumbs.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, and butter until all the crumbs are evenly moist.
- Press crumbs into pie plate.
- Bake for 7 minutes in preheated oven.
- Wait until crust cools before adding filling. If your recipe calls for an "unbaked" graham cracker crust, chill in the fridge for at least an hour before adding filling.