Make your own Perfect Graham Cracker Crust for any pie filling. With only 3 ingredients it is simple to make and a homemade crust is always best!
Perfect Graham Cracker Crust
This crust is SO easy to make and tastes far better than the pie crusts that you can buy at the grocery store. This is a recipe that has been in our family for YEARS. It always turns out perfect! I use this for so many recipes, cheesecake, key lime pie, lemon cream pie, pudding pie, banana cream pie, coconut cream pie, you name it. It is my go-to every time. If you are making a chocolate pie, use chocolate graham crackers instead of the typical honey or cinnamon. This makes one 9″ pie crust (8″ works too).
Gluten Free Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
Yes! You can make this pie crust gluten free! It’s as simple as this: substitute gluten free graham crackers for the regular graham crackers. A delicious pie can still be enjoyed by those on a gluten restricted diet.
Fill It Up
Starting with the perfect crust means everything inside the pie is going to taste even better than before. If you’re looking for ideas on which pies to make that feature a graham cracker crust, you might be interested in these listed below.
- Cheesecake is a popular item that starts with a graham cracker crust. This recipe is the ultimate indulgence; deliciously light and creamy, yet surprisingly simple to make.
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie is the perfect cold, creamy, tart summer treat. And, with only three ingredients, its very simple to make.
- Easy Key Lime Pie is smooth, creamy and the perfect blend of tart and sweet.
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Bites are little creamy morsels of heaven. Perfect for parties, the smaller size of these treats allow you to have a bite of each flavor.
How to Make the Perfect Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Place graham crackers in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Squeeze as much air out as you can and seal tightly. Using a rolling pin, smash the crackers and roll out until you have very fine crumbs.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, and butter until all the crumbs are evenly moist.
- Press crumbs into pie plate.
- Bake for 7 minutes in preheated oven.
- Wait until crust cools before adding filling. If your recipe calls for an "unbaked" graham cracker crust, chill in the fridge for at least an hour before adding filling.