Since corn is in season right now, I thought this would be a perfect time to share our favorite way to eat it. This is the best corn on the cob I have ever had. Beau calls it “Nacho Libre” corn because it looks like the yummy corn from the movie. This is another great recipe from Cory and Kristen!
- Grill the corn until all sides get a little brown.
- Brush the corn generously with a half mayo half sour cream mixture.
- Roll in cotija cheese - kind of a mexican feta, you can sub for feta if you want.
- Season with chili powder.
- Then squeeze fresh lime juice over the top.