These ham and pineapple wraps are so easy to make and really yummy. Great for picnics now that the weather is getting warmer! I remember the first time I tried these, Echo made them when we were out on the lake for everyone for lunch. I have loved them ever since, and my kids love them now too. I have added tomatoes, peppers, carrots, olives, and spinach to these too as a variation but my kids like it simple.
Ham and Pineapple Wraps
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple (or drained, canned pineapple)*
- 1 package Mission wraps (I like the garden spinach herb for these)
- fresh sliced deli ham
- romaine lettuce
- tomatoes, sliced thin (optional)
- Blend the cream cheese and pineapple together until creamy and smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture on half of the wrap. Top the cream cheese with ham, lettuce, and tomato. Fold in the edges and roll up from the end the topping are on. Be sure to leave half the wrap empty because it is much easier to roll up and it stays together better.
- *Yummy Tip! For a ranch wrap sub the pineapple out for 1/2 cup of ranch dressing. My husband likes these ones even better!
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2015