This pull apart bread recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! I think I made it 3 or 4 times in the last month as a side dish. If you want to make it a little more cheesy, add some shredded mozzarella cheese to the parmesan.
|Parmesan Pull Apart Bread|| |
- 1 bag of frozen Rhodes Rolls
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. basil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1 small carton shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Pour frozen rolls out onto a cookie sheet to thaw. You want the rolls to be soft but not fully raised.
- Once rolls are soft, combine butter, minced garlic, basil, and oregano in a medium size bowl. Cover with a paper towel and melt together in microwave (30 to 45 seconds on high).
- Place cheese in another bowl (if using mozzarella mix it together with the parmesan).
- Dip each roll in the butter mix then roll in the cheese. Layer the rolls in a bundt pan. Let raise for 20 to 30 minutes. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn over onto a serving plate.
- I like to fill the center with marinara sauce for dipping. I usually put a small glass cup in the hole in the center, then fill with the marinara so the bread doesn't get soggy.
For my marinara recipe click HERE