You can’t go wrong with these 350 Calorie Flatbread Pizzas. You can load them with as many delicious vegetables as you wish!
These 350 calorie flatbread pizzas are VERY healthy, VERY low-calorie, and VERY delicious! Feel free to add more veggies such as mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, and onions… they hardly add any calories and their nutritional value will make the pizza even healthier! Just load it all on! This is a great way to eat a lot of food and feel completely full without an ounce of guilt!
- 1 "FlatOut" light flatbread (90 calories)
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce 35 calories
- 1/2 c. part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded (170 calories)
- 9 slices turkey pepperoni 35 calories
- 1/4 c. chopped zucchini 5 calories
- 1/4 c. sliced mushrooms 5 calories
- 1 Roma tomato sliced (10 calories)
- salt pepper & red pepper flakes to taste (0 calories)
On the flatbread, spread pizza sauce and some of the cheese. Layer with remaining ingredients and top with remaining cheese. Bake in the oven at 375-degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and veggies become soft.