Healthy Pizza does exist! Load this pizza with as many delicious veggies as you wish. Pizza night never looked so good!
This Healthy Pizza recipe is perfect for family pizza night! My family eats pizza at least a couple of times a month, and when I’m watching my weight, I usually can only indulge in one slice. But with this recipe, I can eat the entire pizza without feeling guilty! These These low calorie flatbread pizzas are VERY healthy, VERY low-calorie, and VERY delicious! Feel free to add more veggies such as mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, and onions… they hardly add any calories and their nutritional value will make the pizza even healthier! Just load it all on! This is a great way to eat a lot of food and feel completely full without an ounce of guilt!
How Many Calories in this Healthy Pizza?
Using flatbread helps keep the calories low for this pizza recipe. With the flatbread crust, a little bit of cheese, meat, sauce and lots of veggies, you can have the whole pizza for around 350 calories! Just one slice of regular pizza is around 270 calories, so this is a terrific way to eat a lot of delicious food and feel full for a fraction of the calories.
Healthy Pizza Toppings
This recipe calls for some turkey pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and lots of veggies, and you can add as many as you like. Adding more vegetables gives the pizza more bulk without many more calories, to help you feel fuller longer and satisfied with a good for you meal. Here are some toppings you can try:
- ground turkey sausage
- sliced zucchini
- green peppers
- spinach leaves
- jalapeno peppers
- Brussels sprouts
- hot banana peppers
More Healthy Dinner Options
Healthy dinner recipes can be delicious, filling and actually enjoyable to eat! Try a few of these satisfying recipes and enjoy lower calorie dinner options.
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Easy Shrimp Tacos with Homemade Slaw
- Mediterranean Flatbread Pizzas
- Nuts About Berries Salad
- Veggie Pizza Squares
- Beef with Snow Peas
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Halibut
How to make Healthy Pizza
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread light flatbread (90 calories)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce 35 calories
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded (170 calories)
- 9 slices turkey pepperoni 35 calories
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini 5 calories
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms 5 calories
- 1 Roma tomato sliced (10 calories)
- salt pepper & red pepper flakes to taste (0 calories)
- On the flatbread, spread pizza sauce and some of the cheese.
- Layer with remaining ingredients and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 375-degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and veggies become soft.