These Avalanche Bark bars are the best no-bake summer treat. They are so simple and you don’t have to heat up your house to make them!
These Avalanche Bark bars are the best no-bake treat for anytime of year. They are so simple, yet delicious! I have probably made these five times in the past month and each time they have been completely devoured. Avalanche Bark is a great treat in the summer, because you don’t have to heat the house up.
Make a Great Gift
It is also a great treat to make around the holidays because it is so easy and fast to whip up on a busy day. I’ve made Avalanche Bark to take around to my neighbors and co-workers during the holidays. I place 6-8 bars in a decorative cellophane bag, tie a bow on it, and I’m ready to deliver a fun, tasty treat.
The best thing about Avalanche Bark is the combination of white chocolate and peanut butter. It is my favorite! This Avalanche Bark reminds me of the flavors and creaminess of a Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, but it’s even better with the crunchy rice cereal and additional chocolate chips and marshmallows.
If you love white chocolate and peanut butter together as much as I do, you will also want to try our Peanut Butter Bon Bons dipped in white chocolate fondue.
Other Yummy No Bake Desserts
We have lots of great dessert recipes that don’t require any baking! Perfect for in the summer when you don’t want to heat up the oven.
- No Bake Cookies– No Bake Cookies are perfect to whip up quick when you are craving chocolate. The oats, cocoa, and peanut butter give the cookie a rich, delicious flavor.
- Four Layer Banana Pudding– This Four Layer Banana Pudding is HANDS DOWN my favorite dessert EVER! It has yummy layers of bananas and pudding and cheesecake fillings and cookies.
- Frozen Banana Split Dessert– This Frozen Banana Split Dessert is the perfect ice cream treat. A graham cracker crust layered with bananas, ice cream, fudge, peanuts, and whipped cream!
- Mile High Asphalt Pie– This Mile High Asphalt Pie (Winger’s Copycat) is AMAZING! The chocolate mint ice cream drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with cookies is to die for!
- White Chocolate Raspberry (no fry) Fried Ice Cream– White Chocolate Raspberry Fried Ice Cream is actually not fried at all! This delicious dessert is a chilled creamy treat with a sweet crunchy topping.
- Peanut Butter Bon Bons– These Peanut Butter Bon Bons are SO addicting! They are really good on their own, but dipping them chocolate takes these over the top.
- Easy Chocolate Truffle Balls– It is seriously ridiculous how easy these Crazy Easy Chocolate Truffle Balls are to make, and they are so good!!! Great for if you want to bring an impressive looking Christmas treat to your neighbors that take very little effort.
- Super Easy See’s Fudge Copycat– This See’s Fudge Recipe is the easiest, most foolproof fudge recipe ever! It never gets grainy and comes out perfectly every time.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge– This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl is so easy to make and incredibly creamy and delicious! Tastes like a Reese’s beanut butter cup in fudge form.
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats– Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats take your traditional Rice Krispie treats to a whole new level. You will love the gooey caramel and the hint of salt!
How to Make Avalanche Bark
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips with peanut butter for about 40 seconds. It won't look like it has melted when it comes out of the microwave, but trust me, it's hot enough.
- Just stir together until all the white chocolate chips are melted. Add crispy rice cereal to mixture and wait about 10-15 minutes until the mix has reached room temp. (Don't put it in the fridge.. you don't want it to harden quite yet).
- Add mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. Stir until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Press mixture down into the pan with a greased spoon or hand (but not TOO hard, you don't want to smash the rice cereal).
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until hardened. Cut into squares and serve!
- 9x13 pan