These Peanut Butter Bon Bons are SO addicting! They are really good on their own, but dipping them chocolate takes these over the top.
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
If you’ve ever wanted to live up to the age-old joke about sitting around all day eating bon bons, make sure you’re enjoying these delicious peanut butter bon bons while you do it. Come on, you deserve a little break!
You can dip these Peanut Butter Bon Bons in any kind of chocolate. We did white chocolate this last time, but we have done milk and dark as well. They are all good. These are also perfect for chocolate fountains or fondue, it will be the first dipping treat to go. We’ve used these for weddings and showers and all kinds of parties. They are also a super yummy center filling if you want to just make them as a dipped chocolate.
Go ahead, sneak a taste
When I was making these up I couldn’t stop picking at the mix. I just love the coconut in it. It’s awesome because unlike cookie dough you can pick away without worrying about getting salmonella. We got this recipe years ago from our cousin Jill and it has quickly become a family favorite. I love making these for Valentines Day because it is a fun fondue dessert.
They also make a great Christmas candy, if you’re one who enjoys dipping your own Christmas candies and boxing them up for neighbors and friends. It’s a beautiful, delicious, personalized gift.
Other Festive Recipes:
This recipe is one of our favorite Valentine treats! To get the full list of our Valentine favorites be sure to check out VALENTINE TREATS FOR SOMEONE SWEET. We have all kinds of yummy recipes that are perfect for Valentines Day, like cakes and cookies and chocolates!
Or if you decide to take our idea to dip your own Christmas (or anytime) candy to give as a gift, here are few other treats to share the box with the peanut butter bon bons:
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Covered Cherries make a sweet gift, and look beautiful too.
- English Toffee — you’ll be hard pressed to find a better version of this popular treat.
- Mom’s Christmas Caramels — is it even Christmas without caramels? We don’t want to find out!
- Chocolate Dipped Cream Cheese Butter Mints — cool and chocolatey with a refreshing hint of mint.
How To Make Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- Mix graham cracker, powdered sugar and coconut together. Add butter, vanilla, and peanut butter and stir until completely combined. Roll or press mixture into 1-inch balls.
- I like to refrigerate them to set but you can serve them immediately as well. Dip in your favorite chocolate!