This Four Layer Banana Pudding is HANDS DOWN my favorite dessert EVER! It has yummy layers of bananas and pudding and cheesecake fillings and cookies.
This Four Layer Banana Pudding is HANDS DOWN my favorite dessert EVER. It is so creamy and decadent — plus it is a SUPER easy recipe to make! I got this recipe from a friend in high school who got it from Paula Deen! It’s original name is “Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding Recipe” and that’s the truth! This is not like any banana pudding you’ve had before. When I made this, my brother had a friend over who said he didn’t like banana pudding. I made him try this and he changed his tune pretty quickly!
This Four Layer Banana Pudding is a great recipe to make for a crowd — it serves about 20 people. When you are putting down the first layer of cookies, you may want to break some cookies in half to fill the bottom and sides. Sometimes I will buy three packages of the cookies for this recipe because I want to make sure I have enough whole cookies, and sometimes they get broken in the package. Make sure the packages don’t get crushed by other groceries in your cart or trunk when you get these at the store! This recipe will keep in the fridge, covered, for about a week. (It is especially good the second day because the cookies soften a little….yum!)
Four Layer Banana Puding
Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with one layer of Chessman cookies.
Place sliced bananas on top of the cookie layer.
In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Add the two mixtures together and stir until well combined. Pour mixture over the banana layer.
Top with another layer of Chessman cookies and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Other Yummy No Bake Desserts
We have lots of great dessert recipes that don’t require any baking! Perfect for in the summer when you don’t want to heat up the oven.
- No Bake Cookies– No Bake Cookies are perfect to whip up quick when you are craving chocolate. The oats, cocoa, and peanut butter give the cookie a rich, delicious flavor.
- Avalanche Bark- These avalanche bark bars are the best no-bake summer treat. They are so simple and you don’t have to heat up your house to make them!
- Frozen Banana Split Dessert– This Frozen Banana Split Dessert is the perfect ice cream treat. A graham cracker crust layered with bananas, ice cream, fudge, peanuts, and whipped cream!
- Mile High Asphalt Pie– This Mile High Asphalt Pie (Winger’s Copycat) is AMAZING! The chocolate mint ice cream drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with cookies is to die for!
- White Chocolate Raspberry (no fry) Fried Ice Cream– White Chocolate Raspberry Fried Ice Cream is actually not fried at all! This delicious dessert is a chilled creamy treat with a sweet crunchy topping.
- Peanut Butter Bon Bons– These Peanut Butter Bon Bons are SO addicting! They are really good on their own, but dipping them chocolate takes these over the top.
- Easy Chocolate Truffle Balls– It is seriously ridiculous how easy these Crazy Easy Chocolate Truffle Balls are to make, and they are so good!!! Great for if you want to bring an impressive looking Christmas treat to your neighbors that take very little effort.
- Super Easy See’s Fudge Copycat– This See’s Fudge Recipe is the easiest, most foolproof fudge recipe ever! It never gets grainy and comes out perfectly every time.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge– This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl is so easy to make and incredibly creamy and delicious! Tastes like a Reese’s beanut butter cup in fudge form.
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats– Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats take your traditional Rice Krispie treats to a whole new level. You will love the gooey caramel and the hint of salt!