Coconut Almond Bread is a moist coconutty bread with a hint of almond. Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or just for a sweet treat!
If you are anything like me and are crazy about coconut, you are going to love this! This bread is so incredibly delicious. One of my favorite sweet breads, if not my favorite.
- Beat eggs, sugar, shortening, and extract together.
- Slowly mix in buttermilk and dry ingredients.
- Pour into a bread pan coated in cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes at 325 degrees until knife comes out clean.
- While baking boil sugar and water for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter and extract.
- Pour over cooked bread and let set for two hours before removing from pan.