Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is a favorite appetizer! Creamy, bubbly, cheesy, this dip always disappears fast and is by far the best spinach artichoke recipe ever!
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those classic appetizers you can find at many restaurants, football house parties and family gatherings. We’ve tried many recipes over the years and this is absolutely the most delicious one ever! In fact, whenever I order spinach artichoke dip at a restaurant I’m always disappointed it doesn’t taste as good as this one. It is creamy, slightly spicy, and ideal for dipping all the things!
Don’t be afraid of artichokes, or spinach for that matter. If you’re skeptical, you must try this! Cooked artichokes have a mild, slightly nutty flavor, and the spinach just adds a delightful texture to this baked spinach artichoke dip. Paired with tangy cream cheese, tasty Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and a hint of red pepper flakes, you’ll soon discover why this dip is our favorite!
Suggestions for this Recipe
- The secret to perfect baked spinach artichoke dip is not over-mixing. Stirring the mixture too much could smash the artichokes and spinach. So make sure to mix ingredients until just combined.
- This is the perfect recipe to make ahead of time! The flavors blend together better and better over time. It’ll stay nice and fresh in the fridge for up to a week. It even freezes well for up to two months. Just thaw in the fridge and reheat either in the microwave or oven.
- If you swap out garlic powder for fresh garlic, try to use up the recipe within three days, as minced garlic can give off a bitter flavor after that.
- To keep your dip from becoming watery or runny, thaw your spinach in warm water then squeeze it totally dry with paper towels.
- We love using frozen spinach in this recipe, but you can use fresh spinach too! Chop one pound of fresh spinach, cook, then squeeze dry just as you would the frozen spinach.
More Delicious Dips
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- 5-Minute Dill Pickle Dip
- Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Copycat Skotidakis Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip
How to Make Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and boil in a pan filled with water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Drain the water from the artichokes and mix the artichokes in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x9 inch pan baking pan and warm in the oven until heated through.
- Serve hot with crackers, chips, or bread.