Boneless Buffalo Wings are the perfect party appetizer! They are hot and savory boneless chicken wings best served with celery and a side of blue cheese dip.
These Boneless Buffalo Wings are just in time for football season! They are hot and spicy and oh so good! Buffalo Wings as an appetizer can be expensive, but not if you make them yourself! These are CHEAP to make and, in my opinion, are WAY better than most restaurant wings!
Another nice thing about these wings is that they are so easy to use in a salad or a wrap. We actually made them in a wrap for dinner tonight!
Semi-Baked Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprkia in a medium sized bowl. In a separate bowl, beat egg and then mix in milk. Dip the chicken one at a time in the egg mixture, then dredge in flour mixture. Heat oil in a large skillet (medium-high heat) and fry chicken on each side for about 20-30 seconds (or you can deep-fry it).
- Remove chicken from skillet, place on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking combine the hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan and cook on medium-low heat until butter is melted, do not bring to a boil.
- Remove chicken from oven and place in a tupperware-like bowl that has a lid. Pour sauce over the chicken, then cover with the lid. Shake until chicken is covered with sauce.
- Serve immediately with blue cheese or ranch.