This better than (you know what) cake is always our go-to when we need to whip up a quick dessert. It’s always a hit with guests! It’s nothing fancy, just sinfully delicious cake.
Better Than (you know what) Cake
- 1 pkg. devil's food, chocolate, or German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4-5 Health or Skor bars, chopped up
- Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan; cool for about 5 minutes. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes into the cake. Let the cake cool for a little while. Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake, letting it sink into the holes; then drizzle some of the caramel over the top of the cake.
- Let cake cool completely (I usually cover it and put it in the fridge for a while). Top cake with whipped topping. Decorate the top of the cake with candy bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping. Refrigerate a little longer, then serve!
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2012