We have been using this recipe for Hot Fudge for over 25 years! It’s amazing as a fondue or ice cream topping. I especially love it with strawberries! So easy to make and so much better than anything you can buy at the store!!!
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine first three ingredients in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until chocolate chips are melted and sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm.