This Deceptively Easy Ice Cream Cake is made with layered ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, chocolate, and caramel. Couldn’t be easier!
Ok, look at this picture, would you believe that it really only takes about 5 minutes to make? Want to know the secret? This deceptively easy ice cream cake is made with layered ice cream sandwiches! I love it because it is so fancy looking with all the layers. It looks difficult, but it’s actually a piece of cake (I know, that was a pretty sad attempt to be funny…). Dumb jokes aside, this cake is definitely a crowd pleaser! We like to dress it up with chocolate, caramel, and peanuts but you can add whatever toppings you like!
- Unwrap ice cream sandwiches and place one layer of sandwiches on the bottom of a 9x13 glass pan.
- You may have to cut some of the sandwiches a little bit to get the perfect fit.
- Drizzle some of the chocolate and caramel over the sandwiches.
- Next, spread 1/2 of the whipped cream over the top, then finally sprinkle with nuts.
- Repeat for the second layer. Chill and serve with extra chocolate, caramel, or nuts! That's it!