Air Fryer Chicken Teriyaki Bowls are the perfect quick, easy dinner for any busy night. Get a healthy and filling dinner on the table in no time.
In search of more quick and easy dinner recipes? Check out all of our delicious 30 Minute Meals. Or for easy clean-up, try some of our One-Pot Meals.
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
These Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Bowls are one of my go-to meals for weeknight dinners. It is quick, easy, and all my kids love it. The tender bites of chicken and the flavorful veggies are just too good! For the marinade, I love to use Mr. Yoshidas. You can find it in the grocery store in the condiment aisle. However, if you have another teriyaki sauce that you like that will work too!
What Vegetables Can I Use in Air Fryer Chicken Teriyaki Bowls?
The nice thing about these bowls is that you can customize it depending on what is in the your fridge. I like to use zucchini, peppers, and carrots, but you can add anything you’d normally add to a teriyaki or stir fry dish. Next, I will list some options below.
- baby corn
- snap peas
- snow peas
- green beans
- water chestnuts
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Dinners
Recently, I have been using my air fryer a ton and I feel like I’ve cracked the code on easy chicken dinners. My formula is chicken + veggies + sauce + grains. Every variation I’ve tried has been so yummy and you cook them all the exact same way in the air fryer. This recipe is a perfect example: chicken + carrots, zucchini and peppers + teriyaki sauce + rice. Here are some of my other favorites:
- Pesto: chicken + asparagus, zucchini and onion + pesto + pasta
- BBQ: chicken + red pepper, red onion and pineapple + bbq sauce + rice
- Greek: chicken + red onion, red pepper and cherry tomatoes + greek dressing + farro (top with feta cheese!)
Let me know if you try any of these or if you have any recipes that fit this formula!
For a finishing touch on my bowl, I like to add sliced green onion and sesame seeds. However, you can also add a drizzle of Sriracha for a little spice!
Yes, you can cook raw chicken in the air fryer! Whenever you are cooking chicken just remember to use a meat thermometer and check that the temperature reaches at least 165 degrees.
Air fried chicken is healthier than a lot of other preparations because it uses less oil. It has the same benefits as cooking in the oven, but it cooks much faster!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Chicken Wings
- French Fries
- Chicken Tenders
- Corn on the Cob
- How to Cook Bacon in the Air Fryer
- Baked Potatoes
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
- 4 thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade, divided I like to use Yoshidas
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 cup raw carrot chips
- Put the chicken breasts and ½ cup of teriyaki marinade in an air tight container. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Slice all the vegetables into evenly sized pieces.
- When the chicken is done marinating, slice it into evenly sized pieces. Add the chicken and vegetables together in a large bowl and pour the other ½ cup of marinade over the top. Mix until evenly coated. Pour into air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 for 20 minutes. Shake the basket every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking. Serve over rice and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.