Caribbean Passion Popsicles are all the flavors of the tropics in one easy to make pop! Made with just three simple ingredients, these popsicles are so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Caribbean Passion Popsicles
Caribbean Passion Popsicles are a perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day, and a way to enjoy your favorite Jamba Juice smoothie in popsicle form. What I love most about these pops is that they aren’t watered down by ice. You know how many times with homemade popsicles after a lick or two it seems like all the juice is gone and all that is left is ice? Well, these aren’t like that. These are just made with fruit, juice and a little sherbet. Though this may not be EXACTLY the way Jamba Juice does it, I promise, it still tastes just like their Caribbean Passion smoothie.
Tips for Perfect Popsicles
- This recipe makes more than what I can put in my popsicle molds, which is totally ok with me because I get a bonus smoothie out of it and immediate satisfaction (no waiting for freezing). So you can enjoy your Caribbean Passion flavors now AND later!
- Make sure you have a good popsicle mold. You can find some great options on Amazon.
- To get popsicle sticks to stay upright, put the pops in the freezer for about an hour, or until the mixture is slushy, then insert the sticks. They’ll freeze straight and your pops will turn out perfectly.
- To keep popsicles nice and fresh in the freezer, store them in a plastic freezer bag or airtight container. To keep them from sticking, lay them on a sheet of wax paper and let them freeze for about 20 minutes, then stack them in a bag.
- Feel free to switch up any ingredients you wish! Not a fan of lime sherbet? Use orange, raspberry, or even rainbow. Find a mix of frozen fruit you like and add any flavor of fruit juice. We love using passion, orange guava juice and frozen tropical mixed fruit for this recipe, but change it up however you want!
More Refreshing Frozen Treats
Summertime is all about fun in the sun and eating cold, sweet treats! Try a few of these deliciously decadent and totally refreshing treats that will keep you cool all summer long.
- 5-Minute Slushies (AKA Slushy Magic)
- Roxberry Peachy Keen Smoothie Copycat
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Orange Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Tropical Slush
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
How to Make Caribbean Passion Popsicles
- 2 c. Passion Orange Guava juice aka "POG" or any other tropical mix drink
- 1 c. frozen tropical mixed fruit we get the "Festival Blend" from Costco in the freezer section
- 1/2 c. lime sherbet
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in blender, adding more juice if needed to thin.
- Pour smoothie blend into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer until frozen through.
- Enjoy on a HOT Summer's day!
- Blendtec Blender