Raspberry Almond Fudge Ice Cream Cake is a sweet cold and creamy dessert. It’s loaded with chopped almonds, fresh raspberries, and chocolate fudge swirls.
Raspberry Almond Fudge Ice Cream Cake
When summer heat strikes, cool off with this decadent Raspberry Almond Fudge Ice Cream Cake. The fresh, juicy raspberries pair so beautifully with crunchy almonds and frozen “hot” fudge.I love how easy it is to throw together, how pretty it looks, and how it can feed a crowd (or hide in your freezer and be there for you whenever you need it). We often make this for our friends or family who celebrate birthdays during the summer. It’s beautiful, rich, fun to eat and share with others.
More Ice Cream Cake Recipe Ideas
With this basic recipe for Ice Cream Cake, you can create all kinds of delicious desserts. Try adding or substituting some of the following ingredients to make this recipe your personal favorite!
- Use crushed Oreo cookies instead of graham crackers for a chocolate crust, or crushed Vanilla Wafers for a vanilla crust.
- Substitute lemon, lime, pineapple, peach, orange or strawberry sherbet in place of raspberry sherbet. Leave out the hot fudge for flavors that don’t go well with chocolate.
- Mix and match fruits that go well with the sherbet flavor of your choice. Try bananas, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, pineapple, mango, or blackberries.
- Cashews, walnuts, peanuts, or pecans can be used in place of the almonds.
Tips for Making Raspberry Fudge Ice Cream Cake
This ice cream cake mix will make more than your 9×13 inch pan can handle. In the past I have just saved some of the leftover filling in a container to eat like ice cream. This time I made it in a large 9×13 size tupperware container. It has sides that go up much higher than my glass pan and I was able to get all the filling in. Not to mention, it stored better in a tupperware container in the freezer and worked nicely to have the removable lid. I will definitely be making it this way from now on!
More Frozen Treat Recipes
What better way to survive summer than by making and eating cold treats? We’ve gathered a bunch of our favorite frozen recipes for you so you can keep cool all summer long.
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- Frozen Layered Gelato Cake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fried Ice Cream
- Deceptively Easy Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frozen Banana Split Dessert
How to Make Raspberry Almond Fudge Ice Cream Cake
- In a 9x13 in pan (or tupperware container) mix together the crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, then press evenly into the bottom of the pan to make the crust.
- In a really large bowl, mix together the ice cream and sherbet, then stir in the almonds and gently stir in the raspberries (reserve a few for garnish).
- Pour mixture into the 9x13 pan but do not over- fill. Save any excess filling in a separate container.
- Warm hot fudge and pour over the top of the filling. I like to swirl it in a little using a butter knife.
- Put dessert in freezer and freeze for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut and garnish with reserved raspberries.
- 9x13 inch pan