You won’t be missing that full-calorie stuffing after trying this gluten free stuffing. It’s delicious! Only 82 calories per serving and full of flavor!
I was given this recipe from Chef Sam, the executive chef at Fitness Ridge. I have to admit, I was skeptical about it. I wasn’t sure how gluten free stuffing would taste. To my very pleasant surprise, it was DELICIOUS. My kids loved it. No more feeling guilty about putting stuffing on your plate at Thanksgiving!
Can you believe this is only 82 CALORIES? That is amazing considering a 1/2 cup of boxed stuffing mix is 178 calories! Over TWICE as many calories as this recipe!
1 serving = 1/2 cup = 82 Calories (compare to 178 Calories for 1/2 cup. regular stuffing)
How to Make Gluten Free Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a sauté pan spray a non stick spray and add the first 4 ingredients.
- Cook until soft, then move to a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cooked vegetables in mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Herb Mixture:
- Chop all the herbs. Using a mixing bowl add the herb mixture. Then stir.