Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are the perfect size for parties and showers, and with just six ingredients, they come together in a snap!
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Sweet little Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are such a cute dessert to make and serve at just about any gathering. I was gifted this recipe at my bridal shower (I’m not going to admit how many years ago that was!) and it has been one of my go-to desserts for special occasions ever since. They’re simple to make, easy to serve, and can be changed up all kinds of ways. This is a really budget friendly dessert too! I usually try to find cream cheese at a dollar or less and stock up. This recipe makes about 18 mini cheesecakes.
Variations on Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Get creative and use other toppings! I have used peach, blueberry, raspberry and lemon pie fillings. All of them were beautiful and so delicious.
- Try fresh fruit too! Kiwi, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries or any combination of fruit would make a gorgeous summer treat. If you are going to use fresh fruit, I would suggest a layer of whipped topping before adding the fruit to adhere it to the top of the cheesecake.
- Because these cheesecakes are meant for individual servings, you could offer a topping bar at your next party. Let guests top their own cheesecakes with all kinds of toppings, including those listed above, plus chocolate chips, nuts, butterscotch chips and candies. You can also drizzle them with chocolate syrup, caramel or butterscotch.
- Top with caramel, chocolate and walnuts for a turtle cheesecake. The possibilities are endless!
More Cherry Recipes
I am crazy about everything cherry. If you love cherries as much as I do, we have some other cherry recipes you will definitely be interested in!
- Chocolate Cherry Cake– this is a tasty pudding based cake.
- Microwave Cherry Crunch– easy to make and cooks in the microwave for a fast dessert.
- Cherry Vanilla Cookies– like chocolate chip, but better!
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Covered Cherries– little bite sized cherry chocolates with a creamy filling.
- Chocolate Cake with Cherry Topping – chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and cherry topping.
- Alligator Jaws– one of my favorite cherry recipes! A triangle shaped doughnut with cherry cream filling.
- Cherry Limeade Cupcakes– a tart yummy cupcake great for any occasion.
More Cheesecake Recipes
Cheesecake is one of my favorite decadent desserts that can be made all kinds of ways. Try a few of our classics here:
- How to Make Cheesecake
- Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes
- Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Bites
How to Make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tins.
- Put a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Fill each liner with 2/3 of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Top each mini cheesecake with cherry pie filling.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.