With only 6 ingredients, these Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are quick and easy to throw together for dessert. They are the perfect size for parties and showers.
I got this recipe from my bridal shower… and I’m not going to admit how many years ago that was. I’ve made these many times for special occasions. They are an elegant and delicious dessert.
You can get creative and use other toppings other than cherry pie filling. Some other ideas are peach, blueberry or lemon pie filling, fresh strawberries, kiwis, raspberries, or blackberries – or a combination of fresh fruit. If you are going to use fresh fruit, I would suggest a layer of whipped topping before adding the fresh fruit to adhere it to the top of the cheesecake.
This is an inexpensive recipe as well if you can find cream cheese at a great price (I stock up when I can find it for a dollar or less). This recipe makes about 18 Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
More Cherry Recipes:
I am crazy about everything cherry. If you love cherries as much as I do, we have some other cherry recipes you will definitely be interested in!
- Chocolate Cherry Cake – this is a tasty pudding based cake.
- Microwave Cherry Crunch – easy to make and cooks in the microwave for a fast dessert.
- Cherry Vanilla Cookies – like chocolate chip, but better!
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Covered Cherries – little bite sized cherry chocolates with a creamy filling..
- Chocolate Cake with Cherry Topping – chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and cherry topping.
- Alligator Jaws – one of my favorite cherry recipes! A triangle shaped doughnut with cherry cream filling.
- Cherry Limeade Cupcakes – a tart yummy cupcake great for any occasion.
Valentine’s Day Recipes:
This recipe is one of our favorite Valentine treats! To get the full list of our Valentine favorites be sure to check out VALENTINE TREATS FOR SOMEONE SWEET.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Place cupcake liners in muffin tins.
Put a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in the bottom of each liner.
Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese together until smooth.
Fill each liner with 2/3 of the cheesecake batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool.
Top each mini cheesecake with cherry pie filling.
Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.