This S’mores Dip is the EASIEST and QUICKEST dessert you will ever make! It is all the fun of sitting around the campfire, but at home!
I absolutely love s’mores! To me, that is the taste of summer. However, with wildfire season in full swing, campfires are out of the question. So we make the best of it by whipping up this delicious dip! It takes about 15 minutes to put together and it is ooey-gooey perfection. We love to dip graham crackers in it, but you could also use Nilla Wafers or even bananas. Sometimes, if I am feeling extra indulgent I will use Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups instead of Hershey’s Chocolate Bars.
- First, preheat the oven to 350. Then fill the bottom of a cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe pan) with the chocolate pieces. It doesn’t have to be perfect because they will melt together.
- Cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. If there are holes where you can see the bottom of the pan, use the back of a spoon to spread the chocolate over the holes.
- Then, top with marshmallows. I like to use mini marshmallows, but you can use any size.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and toasted to your liking. When you first take it out of the oven, the marshmallows will be super tall and puffy. They will fall a bit after they sit on the counter for a minute, but don’t worry! It still tastes absolutely delicious!
- Serve your S’mores Dip immediately with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or bananas.
Other Dessert Dips You’ll Love
I love any kind of dip, but especially dessert dips! If you love this s’mores dip, try some of our other favorites!
- Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Pumpkin Dip
- Apple Fries with Caramel Cream Dip
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
How to Make S’mores Dip
- 6 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- graham crackers or other snacks for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer the bottom of a cast iron skillet or other oven-safe pan with chocolate pieces.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until chocolate is just melted.
- Remove from the oven and top melted chocolate with marshmallows.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffy and toasted to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.