This Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake turned out absolutely amazing! I made it for a family brunch and it was gone before I could go back for seconds. In fact, I have blueberries left over and I am going to make it again! The batter will seem pretty thick, but don’t worry, that is how it is supposed to be. Super moist and delicious!
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 1 small carton fresh blueberries
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a glass 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and sour cream. Add the baking powder and salt and mix a little more. Add the flour a little at a time until completely mixed in. Last, gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix the sugar, flour, and butter with a pastry blender (or fork) until crumbly.
- Spread half the batter into the bottom of the 9x13 pan. Next, spread the cream cheese filling over the top. Then with the remaining batter, place spoonfulls all over the filling (try to spread them out evenly). Last, sprinkle the crumb topping over everything. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Let the cake cool for before serving.